Civet's Odyssey Civet's Odyssey

Good job!

Great game, a lot of fun to play (especially because hey, everyone's a child inside). And thank you very much for using our song! We are very humbled and at the same time proud to see our music in a flash game with such a high standard of quality.

Love,
Timraband & Cuzone

belugerin responds:

Nice to hear the song in-game, your songs are great, we might use your songs in our future games, thank you for the review.

Zero Bullets Zero Bullets

Hey!

Very good game, enjoyed it a lot, thank you for using our song, it's with very great pride that we play this awesome game knowing you chose us, among all artists on Newgrounds, to be featured in it.

donix responds:

Thanks a lot. when I'm hearing your song, i got the soul of the game... it's awesome too

Infectonator : Christmas Infectonator : Christmas

The bugs ruin it

On some levels, when I click to send the virus, instead, it throws a bomb. And guess how many people I infect? Zero! So it's one day lost. But it happens 5 or 6 times in a row. Sorry, you should fix this before you can release the game on Newgrounds.

Nade Reborn Nade Reborn

An honor.

As a musician its a honor to have your song featured on a Game, as Gamer its a even bigger honor to listen to your thing in a game that you enjoy.

The game was pretty fun, very free-flowing and laidback, the kind of Game that depends on the player creativity to be fun. And I like the theme, its always good to push people a little, see how they will react to more "extreme" things.

Its good and fun, I really enjoy it!
Hope to see sequels, man.

Great graphics and funny gameplay!

Cheers.

I give it a 9 and a 5!

- Darkness - - Darkness -

Good one!

Its a really good puzzle game, with an original idea. I like the execution and can only wish that there were more challenges and levels.

Its a great pleasure to see my song on such a nice game like this one, got real happy with it :).

Great game man! Cheers!